- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 + 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- simple mills vanilla frosting or whatever frosting you like!
- champagne colored sprinkles
Preheat oven 350F and line pan with cupcake liners
Mix wet and dry ingredients separately then bring together until full incorporated – I used a whisk
Scoop batter into pockets about 3/4 the way full. Bake for 19-20 minutes.
Remove and let cool completely before topping with frosting and sprinkles!