Veggie Loaded Pasta Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, medium
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 bottle celery stalk 700g
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1.5 cup chickpea canned without aquafaba
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt + pepper to taste
- handful of fresh spinach Folded in after the sauce is blended
1. Heat your a stockpot oven to medium heat and add olive oil.
2. Cook the chopped onion for 1-2 minutes, add the chopped garlic and cook for a few seconds. Now, add the sliced carrots. Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add the zucchini cubes with salt. Add pepper, dried basil and oregano and stir until combined. Add celery stalk and stir again. Add tomato sauce and cook veggies until soft.
4. Finally, add the canned chickpeas without water and cook for 1-2 minutes until they warm up. Add nutritional yeast (optional) and stir.
5. Now, the veggies are ready for blending. Add all veggies to a blender and blend until you get a creamy veggie pasta sauce. Lastly fold in the spinach and enjoy!