1. Mix all spring roll veggie ingredients together in a bowl – dress them with the spring roll vinaigrette you made and put aside.
2. To soften rice paper paper place one at a time in warm water and let it rest for about 20 seconds, give or take. You’ll learn to go by feel here—wait until the sheet is pliable but not super floppy and flip. Carefully lay it flat on a plate and begin to fill with vegetable mixture.
3. Leaving about 1 inch of open rice paper around the edges, fill with you veggie mix and sprinkle generously with the microgreens.Fold the lower edge up over the fillings, rolling upward just until the filling is compactly enclosed.
4. Fold over the short sides like you would to make a burrito. Lastly, roll it up. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
5. To make the peanut sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and garlic. Whisk in 2 to 3 tablespoons water, as needed to make a super creamy but dip-able sauce.
6.Serve the spring rolls with peanut sauce on the side. You can serve them whole, or sliced in half on the diagonal with a sharp chef’s knife. I also love using Trader Joe’s Island Teriyaki Sauce for dipping!