Chocolate Espresso Banana Bread
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Overripe bananas
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat flour (or white)
- 1/4 Cup Instants espresso
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 Cup Cane sugar
- 1 dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 3-4 strawberries, diced finely
Preheat oven 350F and grease or line loaf pan
Mix together flaxseed and milk – set aside while mixing the rest of the wet ingredients together
Pour the milk/flaxseed mixture into the rest of the wet ingredient. Now fold in all the dry.
Once batter has formed fold in chocolate chunks.
Scoop into the loaf pan and add the strawberries to the top if you wish!
Bake for about 55 – 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean!