Pecan Butter Blossom Cookies
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup creamy pecan butter The classic is peanut butter but almond, cashew and pecan are my favorite subs!
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- granulated sugar to roll dough in
- Hershey kisses – I used sugar cookie and hot cocoa flavored ones to top cookies with
Preheat oven 375F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
Mix dry and wet ingredients separately. When mixing the wet ingredients use a hand mixer!
Reduce mixer speed and gradually add in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated
Place cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill
After the dough has chilled, use a spoon or cookie scooper to form 1 inch balls
Roll the balls in the granulated sugar, transfer to baking sheet (about 2 inches apart) and press lightly to create the crackly edges
Bake for 8 minutes, remove and top with a Hershey kiss
Store cookies in airtight container for up to a week!