Chickpea Curry Soup
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium Yellow onion, diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Curry powder
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric powder
- Pinch Chili powder
- 1 14.5oz can Diced tomatoes
- 2 15.5oz can Organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Organic coconut milk
- 3 Cups Vegetable broth Or whatever broth you like
- Squeeze of a lime
Heat oil, diced onions, and garlic over medium heat in large pot. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
Add the curry powder, chili, and turmeric. Stir until fully combined then add diced tomatoes and broth.
Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
Add chickpeas and coconut milk. Simmer for another 5 minutes to the flavors can come together.
Season with salt, pepper, and lime. Top with sliced red onion, cilantro, and a lime wedge. Enjoy!