- 2 Cage free organic eggs If you’re vegan you can sub in flax eggs: 1 tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp water chilled in the fridge for 20 minutes = 1 egg
- 2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- 4 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp Almond butter Or any nut butter!
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free flour Use 2 1/2 cups if using coconut or almond flour!
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 2/3 Cup Vegan mini marshmallows
- 2/3 Cup Chocolate chunks I use Hu Salty Dark Chocolate
- Dash Sea salt
Preheat oven 350F – spray 8×8 Dish with coconut oil
Add in small mixing bowl you’re eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla extract – whisk with fork until everything is fully combined
In a separate bowl mix together your gf flour, baking soda, and sea salt
Incorporate the dry mixture into the wet mixture until it forms a moist dough
Fold in the mini marshmallows and chocolate
Scrap into your oven safe dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean