Vegan Gluten-Free Roll Up Lasagna
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 package organic cherry tomatoes chopped
- fresh basil
- red pepper flakes
- 1 25oz bottle organic tomato basil marinara
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced and chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- handful yellow onion chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- any cheese you like a good vegan cheese is Follow Your Heart
- Taste Republic gluten free lasagna sheets
Heat oven 400F. In sauce pan heat olive oil over medium heat – add garlic, tomatoes, and seasoning. Once blistered add marinara and let sit on low until everything else is done.
line cookie sheet with foil and place all chopped veggies tossed in olive oil on top, evenly distributed. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
These noodles you don’t have to cook! So I prepped each single sheet (bc I’m rolling them) first with a cheese, then I add the roasted veggies, and lastly the sauce. Roll it up and place it in your baking dish: REPEAT until dish is full.
Use the rest of you sauce on top and sprinkle across more cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes